Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Vegas Scrapbooks...

I can finally post these photos now that my friends have gotten their gifts. I printed the pictures I had taken in Las Vegas when we went for our 40th birthdays and scanned a ticket to the CSI Experience to make a little scrapbook. And when I say little, I mean it. LOL The whole thing started with a deck of cards, perfect for the Vegas theme. I used 2 queens from each pack to make the front and back covers and then accordion folded black and red paper to make the pages. I attached photos, the scanned ticket, stickers, and a little note on Vegas theme paper, with a handwritten note, inside each one. I found chipboard poker chip stickers and put 2, back to back and attached it to the box flap and used Velcro dots on the back of that and the box to make the closure. I figured it would be easier than trying to keep tucking the flap back into the box everytime they looked at it. Here is the result below. I had fun making them and giving them.





No comments:

Post a Comment