Monday, December 5, 2011

Pinterest...Organizing On the Web

So, how many times have you found something online and then couldn't remember where you saw it later or bookmarked it and then couldn't find the bookmark in your huge list of them? My mother in-law told me about a site called Pinterest, where you create boards to store your ideas. You can use the catagories the give you or you can make your own. It connects with Facebook so you can find friends to follow and they can follow you. I've got boards for recipes, crafts, parties, family, the house, travel, clever products and just clever idaes and a board of just things I like (fashion, jewelry, etc.). I've told several friends about this already and they seem to love it like I do.

Check it out:
http://pinterest.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment