Monday, October 24, 2011

Cool nails...

I just had to share this cool find. If you haven't tried Sally Hanson Salon Effects yet, I think they are fabulous. I got them for the first time when I went to Vegas in April. They were the blue glitter nail strips and they went on easily and lasted a long time. I found some Halloween ones and had to have them. I used the skull and crossbones this weekend and I also got ones with black and orange ghosts.


Today I walked down to CVS and what to my wondering eyes should appear...Christmas Nail Effects!!! Of course I had to get some because I didn't want to take a chance and have them be sold out when I needed them for the holidays. LOL They had white ones with red snowflakes, red candy striped ones, black and white argyle, black with blue and silver sparkles and the ones I got. Ready for the holidays! Well, at least my nails will be. :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment