Thursday, October 11, 2012

JD Gems...

One night while getting ready for bed, JD said "I want to sleep in your room mommy." I told him no and he got upset, so I asked why he wanted to sleep in my room. His answer: "Well your pillow is in there mommy and it smells like you and I like that...and another thing, your bed is so comfy and cushy and I like that too."  I gave him my pillow case so that his pillow would smell like "mommy" and it was off to bed he went. LOL

Another night, after soccer practice, I took out my contacts, put on my glasses and went to help JD take his shin guards off. As I'm helping he says "Mommy, I like when you wear your glasses." This I knew already, because he's told me before, but I asked why he liked it anyway. So glad I did. He said "They make you look smarter.......like a high schooler." Gotta love this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment