Wednesday, October 24, 2012

JD Gem....

This is a good one! Reece and I were getting ready to go to the last day of the MD Renaissance Festival. We went 3 times already and took JD, so this time we were going by ourselves. I was finishing up and JD was laying on the floor in my room rolling around cause he was in such a hurry to go to grandmom's.

JD: Am I going with you today?
Me: No, you're going to grandmom's. Mommy and daddy want one day to go and visit with our friends and not have to worry about where you're running off to.
JD: Mommy, I think something broke.
Me: What?
JD: Something broke.
Me (all worried): What broke?
JD: My heart...my heart is broken because you aren't taking me with you to rennfest.

REALLY!? Did he really just say that. And again I ask, where does he come up with this stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment